I used yesterday to cut the outer border and it was a real pain. I had a hard time drawing straight lines that were almost 1.90m, but I somehow managed to not screw up too bad.
Today, I was home from work early, as every Friday. I went straight to my quilt and started sewing the outer border to the inside. It went alright. The laying together of the back, padding and top was a little tricky, but after an hour of pinning and guesstimated hundreds of needles I had it right. I managed to sew the outside border shot today and will hopefully finish the rest tomorrow.
Snoopy just had to check out the quilt and approved of it, I think. Of course, he was mad not to see a single rabbit on it.